CNG Nuclear Normative References
ISO 9001:2008 Quality Management Systems Requirements apply to both Canadian Nuclear Global Services Inc. (CNG Nuclear) and CNG Engineering Staffing Inc. (CNG Nuclear Staffing) Quality Management System (QMS) comply with the following National and International Standards:
- CSA-N285.0-12 General Requirements for Pressure Retaining Systems and Components in CANDU Nuclear Power Plants;
- CSA-CAN3-Z299.1-85(R1997), Quality Assurance Program – Category 1: At present, CNPS do not perform any manufacturing in-house; manufacturing, and these are subcontracted to the suppliers;
- CSA N286-05: Management System Requirements for Nuclear Power Plants;
- CSA N286-12: Management System Requirements for Nuclear Facilities;
- 10CFR50 Appendix B, Quality Assurance Criteria for Nuclear Power Plants and Fuel Reprocessing Plants;
- (The requirements for CSA – N285.0 are covered in the Nuclear Quality Assurance Manual [8882-MANL-QA-102]).
- ISO 14001:2004- Environmental Management Systems – Requirements with Guidance for Use.