Manuals and Procedures
CNG Nuclear Quality Assurance Consulting also includes:
- Writing, editing and producing QA manuals and procedures that govern the essential code requirements, reliability and performance of the components and systems
- Understanding principles and controls required for materials, design, fabrication & installation, examination, testing, responsibilities, quality assurance, inspections, and Inspection and test plan (ITP), test procedures, reports, records, history docket and history file.
- Providing Indoctrination and training of personnel
- Performing Audits and providing Lead Auditor support
- Development and preparation of QA manuals and procedures.