CNG Nuclear Engineer – 8801
Dr. Mike Montazer, P.Eng., PhD, PMP
Provided services to:
- Ontario Power Generation Darlington Fukushima BDBE Project, ASME Nuclear Code Expert and a Qualified Registered Professional Engineer, ASME Section III Div. 1 – Appendix XXIII
- Ontario Power Generation, Nuclear Programs Integration, MOV Project, Darlington and Pickering NGS.
- Bruce Power, Tiverton, Ontario, System Design Legacy Project, PHT System
- SNC Lavalin Nuclear, Oakville, Ontario and Bruce Power, Tiverton, Senior Engineering Specialist of BOP Project Units 1 and 2.
- 3L Filters Ltd., Cambridge, Ontario, Senior Technical Consultant, Engineering Manager, QA Manager, NQA-1 Lead Auditor, and Air Liquide Canada and Royal & Sunalliance of Canada.
President and CEO of Canadian Nuclear Global Services Inc. (CNG Nuclear) and CNG Engineering Staffing Inc. (CNG-Engineering Staffing). Seasoned Professional engineer of three Provinces on Canada, with over 35 years’ experience in Pressure Boundary industries including Refurbishment of CANDU Power Plants and New Built; with good at nuclear management systems, components and structures, material degradation assessments, Audits, and dealing with vendors in a highly technical and regulated environment. This Individual provided consulting engineering services to over 100 companies across Ontario, Alberta, Manitoba, and USA. ASME Nuclear Lead Auditor with excellent knowledge of CSA Standards and ASME Code such as CSA N285.0, CAN Z299 Series, ASME – NQA-1, ASME NCA, ASME B31.1, ASME B31.3, ASME II, ASME III Div. 1 NB, NC, ND, NE, NF, ASME V, ASME IX, ASME VIII and CSA B51 and ISO 9001 and TSSA Design registrations. I am excellent at providing Nuclear Consulting Engineering Services to OPG, Darlington, Bruce Power and at Global CANDUs.
Professional Affiliations are:
- Member of Professional Engineers of Ontario, Alberta, and Manitoba.
- Member of Project Management Institute, PMI, USA and Ontario Southern Chapter
- American Nuclear Society; ANS
- Member of American Society of Nondestructive Testing
- ASNT-SNTC-1A NDT Level III-2010, RT, UT, MP, PT
- Member of Canadian Welding Assiciation
- American Welding Society, AWS
- American Society for Non Destructive Testing, ASNT
- CSA/CWB 47.1, W47.2, W59-03, W59-02, W186 Certified Welding Engineer
- Commission Inspector of National Board of Boiler and Pressure Vessels